USS Silversides Submarine Museum Membership
A member of the USS Silversides Submarine Museum is someone who cares about our history. A member is a person that knows that we must never forget the past, nor the sacrifices others have made on our behalf.
The museum receives no tax dollars from outside sources. We are a 501(c) non-profit and we sustain ourselves on admissions to the museum, donations, and most importantly, memberships from patriots like you.
Membership at the Silversides grants you a number of privileges. Most importantly, your annual membership fee enables us to maintain our real Gato-class World War 2 submarine, empowers us to design new exhibits and helps us preserve our history for generations to come.
- Unlimited admission to the museum and two vessels, the USS Silversides SS-236 and the USCG Cutter McLane
- Invitation to exhibition openings
- Advanced notice of USS Silversides classes and special events
- 10% discount to the museum gift shop including everything in our online store
- Free admission to our lecture series
- Reciprocal agreements with over 600 museums nationwide through our collaboration with ASTC Travel Program, Time Travelers and Historic Naval Ship Association
All benefits of individual memberships, plus:
- Free admission for the entire family: children, parents and grandparents.
- Special invitation to family-friendly events
- Discounts on children’s classes and overnight encampments
Seniors (65+): $40
Veterans & active-duty military: $25
World War II veterans: FREE
Become a Member
To become a USS Silversides Museum member or to renew your annual dues, you can choose from the following options:
- Join in-person at our museum
- Purchase a membership through our online store
- Call or email us with a membership request
- Send a check or money order to:
USS Silversides Submarine Museum
1346 Bluff St
Muskegon, Michigan 49441
(Includes admission to submarine, cutter and museum)
Senior (65+) or veteran: $15.00
Children (5-17): $13.00
Children under 5: Free
Active-duty military: Free
All Ages: $8.50
For general questions or comments, please fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com